Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Friday, March 20’s Giveaway: an iPad Mini 3
Increase the impact of your gift to WUTC! As a registered 501(c) (3) non-profit organization and licensee of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, WUTC is eligible for most Employer Matching Gifts programs.
How can I find out if my employer matches gifts?
Click here to see if your employer is on the University system's matching gifts list.
My employer does match gifts! How can I enroll?
Contact your human resources department for information on how to submit for your match. WUTC is eligible for many employers’ corporate matching gifts programs and as a payroll deduction for UT/UTC employees.
Please note: employers can only match the amount you have paid to-date, not the total amount you are donating over time. For example, if you made a one-time gift during the last pledge drive, you can submit for a match for the full amount. Otherwise you will need to specify that your employer match the amount of your sustaining monthly gift.
Sustaining monthly gifts can be matched in one of two ways:
- Submit a matching gift form for each month's installment, or
- Submit a matching gift form when your installments are complete, or once a year if you are an 3-G Sustaining Member.
Additionally, employers will match only the portion of your gift for which you may receive a tax benefit. In other words, they will match the total amount of your donation, minus the 'fair-market value' of any thank-you gifts you received.
Fair-market value of most WUTC thank-you gifts:
- WUTC license plate frame: $ 2.00
- WUTC ceramic mug, WUTC business tote: $ 4.50
- WUTC pet bandanna: $ 5.35
- WUTC "I Heard It on NPR" tumbler: $ 6.88
- WUTC pet leash: $ 7.11
- WUTC t-shirt: $ 7.95
- WUTC black cooler tote: $10.71
- WUTC "I <3 NPR" pet dish: $10.98
- WUTC umbrellas: $12.00 (golf); $12.68 (folding)
- WUTC survival flashlight radio: $16.50
- WUTC road warrior package: $24.00
- WUTC professional messenger bag: $36.00
- CD bundles: 1 = $7; 2=$14; 3=$18; 4=$22; 5=$30; 6=$36.50
*Please contact Membership Services at 423.425.4756 if your premium is not listed or you need more information.*