Most Active Stories
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
Kat Chow is a journalist covering race, ethnicity, and culture for NPR's new Code Switch team. In this role, Chow is responsible for reporting and telling stories using social media, sparking conversations online, and blogging.
Prior to coming to NPR, Chow worked with WGBH in Boston and was a reporting fellow for The Cambodia Daily, an English-language newspaper in Phnom Penh.