Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- UTC Conference Addresses Youth Sports Injuries
Dan Gorenstein has been a reporter with New Hampshire Public Radio since 2001, when he moved to New Hampshire from the Midwest. He got his start in journalism at the Chicago Reporter; an investigative journal that examines race and class disparities in the Chicago area. He’s won numerous national and local awards, including the Society of Professional Journalist Sigma Delta Chi investigative reporting award. He covers public policy, politics, poverty, and occasionally, subjects that don't start with the letter 'p.' His stories appear frequently on National Public Radio.