Most Active Stories
- By Asking ‘Impossible Questions,’ A Traveler Creates Oral History
- Please Donate Today! Your Support Keeps WUTC On The Air.
- TEDxUTChattanooga announces slate of speakers for October 25
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Sculptor John Henry Plans 33-Acre Sculpture Garden on Chattanooga's Southside
Dustin Dwyer is a reporter for a new project at Michigan Radio that will look at improving economic opportunities for low-income children. Previously, he worked as an online journalist for Changing Gears, as a freelance reporter and as Michigan Radio's West Michigan Reporter. Before he joined Michigan Radio, Dustin interned at NPR's Talk of the Nation, wrote freelance stories for The Jackson Citizen-Patriot and completed a Reporting & Writing Fellowship at the Poynter Institute.
Dustin earned his bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida. He's also lived in Colorado, California, Oregon and Washington D.C. He's always happy to explain - with detached journalistic objectivity - why Michigan is a better place to live than any of the others.