Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Garrett Crowe has over 10 years of experience in commercial and public radio. He joined the staff of WUTC in 2010. He’s a producer for Around and About and occasionally fills in on music shifts. Garrett holds a Master of Arts in English from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
Music of all types...from local artists, singer/songwriters and popular genres to the bizarre and obscure..blues, folk, jazz, progressive, rock, alternative, world, reggae and others. Other features include live interviews and performances, radio specials and requests. Evening Music offers music unavailable from commercial stations and creates a fresh playlist each and every night from scratch.
On Wednesday nights from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m., Garrett Crowe and Rachel Smith host evening music. Garrett and Rachel pick a theme/idea and play music that relates to said theme. On any given Wednesday night, you can hear experimental indie, punk, metal, and hip-hop.