Most Active Stories
- Plan To Use Gulf Oil Spill Funds For Beach Hotel Sparks Lawsuit
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Music News & Views: ‘When I Became Obsessed With K-Pop, I Was A Little Thrown’
- Main Streets Meats Wants to Be a Full Service Butcher Shop and Cafe
- Houston Museum Invites Public to Celebrate Christmas with Authentic English Afternoon Tea 12/7
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.