Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 66 Year Old Fitness Instructor Battles Cancer And Keeps Teaching
- Start It Up Episode 4: Internet for All, Open-Source Coding, and Treehouses
- WATCH: How Carbon Dioxide Travels Around The Globe
- Start It Up Episode 3: Exploring Caterers, Accountants, and Folk Culture
- They Paid How Much? How Negotiated Deals Hide Health Care's Cost
Kirk is a reporter for the NPR member station in Boston, WGBH, where he covers higher education, connecting the dots between post-secondary education and the economy, national security, jobs and global competitiveness. Kirk has been a reporter with Wisconsin Public Radio in Madison, Wis.; a writer and producer at WBUR in Boston; a teacher and coach at Nativity Preparatory School in New Bedford, Mass.; a Fenway Park tour guide; and a tourist abroad. Kirk received his B.A. from the College of the Holy Cross and earned his M.S. from Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. When he's not reporting or editing stories on campus, you can find him posting K's on the Wall at Fenway. You can follow Kirk on Twitter @KirkCarapezza.