Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- How Candidates Announce Can Say A Lot About Their Campaigns
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Muse of Fire: Ten Original Short Plays Written by Kids, Acted by Adults
Molly Solomon joined HPR in May 2012 as an intern for the morning talk show, The Conversation. She has since worn a variety of hats around the station, doing everything from board operator to producer.
She is now the General Assignment reporter and covers a number of important topics including education, tourism, and food sustainability. A California native, Molly joined HPR after graduating from University of California Santa Cruz with a BA in Sociology. At UC Santa Cruz, she volunteered at KZSC as well as the student newspaper, City on a Hill Press. When she's not reporting local news, Molly can usually be spotted riding her bike around Kaimuki or eating her way through Oahu's plethora of Japanese restaurants.