Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Nina has been reporting for VPR since 1996, primarily focusing on the Rutland area. An experienced journalist, Nina covered international and national news for seven years with the Voice of America. She has also served as a foreign correspondent in Germany, for both the VOA and Marketplace. She began her career at Wisconsin Public Radio. Nina has been honored with two national Edward R. Murrow Awards. In 2006, she won for her investigative reporting on VPR and in 2009 she won for her use of sound.