Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Robbie Harris is based in Blacksburg, covering the New River Valley and southwestern Virginia.
The former news director of WBEZ/ Chicago Public Radio and WHYY in Philadelphia, she led award-winning news teams and creative projects. Early in her career, she was the Humanities Reporter at New Hampshire Public Radio, and also served as a tape editor on Fresh Air with Terry Gross.
Robbie worked at New Jersey Public Television and WCAU/CBS TV in Philadelphia while she pursued her Master's Degree at the University of Pennsylvania. During college, she was a Page at Saturday Night Live in New York and a reporter and program host for Cross Country Cable Television in Somerville, NJ. Robbie also worked at the Rutgers College Radio Station, WRSU and was part of the team which founded "Knight Time Television" at the university.