Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
On 11/2, 'Gems For Hope' Benefits Walter E. Boehm Birth Defects Center
The Walter E. Boehm Birth Defects Center is holding its 2nd Annual Gems For Hope on Saturday, November 2, at 6:30 p.m. at the Chattanooga Golf & Country Club. The event commemorates the center’s 50th anniversary. Gems Of Hope features a silent and live auction of jewelry, gemstones, minerals, watches, and a trip to visit the Tourmaline Mines in San Diego, CA. All proceeds benefit the Boehm Center, which helps children born with brain and spinal column defects.