Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
On 11/2, 'Gems For Hope' Benefits Walter E. Boehm Birth Defects Center
The Walter E. Boehm Birth Defects Center is holding its 2nd Annual Gems For Hope on Saturday, November 2, at 6:30 p.m. at the Chattanooga Golf & Country Club. The event commemorates the center’s 50th anniversary. Gems Of Hope features a silent and live auction of jewelry, gemstones, minerals, watches, and a trip to visit the Tourmaline Mines in San Diego, CA. All proceeds benefit the Boehm Center, which helps children born with brain and spinal column defects.