Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
On 11/2, 'Gems For Hope' Benefits Walter E. Boehm Birth Defects Center
The Walter E. Boehm Birth Defects Center is holding its 2nd Annual Gems For Hope on Saturday, November 2, at 6:30 p.m. at the Chattanooga Golf & Country Club. The event commemorates the center’s 50th anniversary. Gems Of Hope features a silent and live auction of jewelry, gemstones, minerals, watches, and a trip to visit the Tourmaline Mines in San Diego, CA. All proceeds benefit the Boehm Center, which helps children born with brain and spinal column defects.