Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
On 11/2, 'Gems For Hope' Benefits Walter E. Boehm Birth Defects Center
The Walter E. Boehm Birth Defects Center is holding its 2nd Annual Gems For Hope on Saturday, November 2, at 6:30 p.m. at the Chattanooga Golf & Country Club. The event commemorates the center’s 50th anniversary. Gems Of Hope features a silent and live auction of jewelry, gemstones, minerals, watches, and a trip to visit the Tourmaline Mines in San Diego, CA. All proceeds benefit the Boehm Center, which helps children born with brain and spinal column defects.