Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
2010: Maia Sharp: Performance & Interview
By Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – Maia Sharp performed an intimate set at the Easy Bistro in downtown Chattanooga, as part of Riverbend's Eat and Greet series.
Hear her playing and talking about her songwriting, her new album and working with Bonnie Raitt and the Dixie Chicks.