Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
2011: Witt And Wilkins Perform At 212 Market
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – On Sunday, singer-songwriters Nicole Witt and Walt Wilkins performed an afternoon set at 212 Market restaurant. This was part of the Riverbend "Eat and Greet" series, which expands the festival beyond the main gates and gives people throughout the city a chance to catch a free show. In this segment, hear a quick performance/interview with Nicole Witt.