Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
2011: Witt And Wilkins Perform At 212 Market
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – On Sunday, singer-songwriters Nicole Witt and Walt Wilkins performed an afternoon set at 212 Market restaurant. This was part of the Riverbend "Eat and Greet" series, which expands the festival beyond the main gates and gives people throughout the city a chance to catch a free show. In this segment, hear a quick performance/interview with Nicole Witt.