Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
2011: Witt And Wilkins Perform At 212 Market
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – On Sunday, singer-songwriters Nicole Witt and Walt Wilkins performed an afternoon set at 212 Market restaurant. This was part of the Riverbend "Eat and Greet" series, which expands the festival beyond the main gates and gives people throughout the city a chance to catch a free show. In this segment, hear a quick performance/interview with Nicole Witt.