Most Active Stories
- One Picture, Of 35,000 Walrus, Shows One Effect Of Global Warming
- By Asking ‘Impossible Questions,’ A Traveler Creates Oral History
- Please Donate Today! Your Support Keeps WUTC On The Air.
- TEDxUTChattanooga announces slate of speakers for October 25
- Sculptor John Henry Plans 33-Acre Sculpture Garden on Chattanooga's Southside
2011: Witt And Wilkins Perform At 212 Market
By Michael Edward Miller
Michael Edward Miller
Chattanooga, TN – On Sunday, singer-songwriters Nicole Witt and Walt Wilkins performed an afternoon set at 212 Market restaurant. This was part of the Riverbend "Eat and Greet" series, which expands the festival beyond the main gates and gives people throughout the city a chance to catch a free show. In this segment, hear a quick performance/interview with Nicole Witt.