Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
30 Days 30 Ways
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – Have you noticed trash littering up your community? One Leadership Chattanooga group project encourages you to do something about it. In fact they are offering 30 different ways you can do something about litter this month. 30 Days 30 Ways provides a website with links to local resources and valuable information to raise awareness about litter and encourage you to do your part to reduce litter.
Each day in the month of April the Clean Chattanooga group will be featuring a new way to reduce litter on their web page cleanchatt.com.