Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Oxford American Examines The Music of Tennessee
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
30 Days 30 Ways
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – Have you noticed trash littering up your community? One Leadership Chattanooga group project encourages you to do something about it. In fact they are offering 30 different ways you can do something about litter this month. 30 Days 30 Ways provides a website with links to local resources and valuable information to raise awareness about litter and encourage you to do your part to reduce litter.
Each day in the month of April the Clean Chattanooga group will be featuring a new way to reduce litter on their web page cleanchatt.com.