Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- UTC Conference Addresses Youth Sports Injuries
30 Days 30 Ways
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – Have you noticed trash littering up your community? One Leadership Chattanooga group project encourages you to do something about it. In fact they are offering 30 different ways you can do something about litter this month. 30 Days 30 Ways provides a website with links to local resources and valuable information to raise awareness about litter and encourage you to do your part to reduce litter.
Each day in the month of April the Clean Chattanooga group will be featuring a new way to reduce litter on their web page cleanchatt.com.