Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
30 Days 30 Ways
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – Have you noticed trash littering up your community? One Leadership Chattanooga group project encourages you to do something about it. In fact they are offering 30 different ways you can do something about litter this month. 30 Days 30 Ways provides a website with links to local resources and valuable information to raise awareness about litter and encourage you to do your part to reduce litter.
Each day in the month of April the Clean Chattanooga group will be featuring a new way to reduce litter on their web page cleanchatt.com.