Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
4th Grader Leads Fundraising for Junior Miracle Marathon
Nine year old Gavin Anchondo is currently the top fundraiser for the junior division for this marathon. Anchondo has spent many hours at the Children's Hospital while his baby brother was in NICU and returned often to visit a friend that was battling cancer. Anchondo says the care and concern from the nurses when he was treated made him feel comfortable in the hospital so raising money to help other children get medical care is important. Some of the funds Anchondo raised has been donated in his honor through the Children's Hospital Run for Miracles webpage.
The Chickamauga Battlefield Marathon, Half Marathon and Junior Miracle Marathon will take place November 10th in Fort Oglethorpe Georgia beginning at 7:30 AM for the Marathon and Half Marathon and a noon start for the Junior Marathon. Established in 1979, the Chickamauga Battlefield Marathon is produced by the Chattanooga Track Club.