Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
93-Year-Old Jim Martin Re-Creates Normandy Jump
Originally published on Fri June 6, 2014 12:09 pm
In 1944, Jim Martin parachuted onto the coast of Normandy a night ahead of the D-Day invasion. He says this time he wasn't scared because no one was shooting at him.