Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Aaron Sorkin's 'Newsroom' Doesn't Make Up The News
Originally published on Fri June 22, 2012 7:17 am
Renee Montagne talks to Aaron Sorkin, creator of the new HBO show about cable news called The Newsroom. it depicts a newsroom filled with idealistic types. Some critics have panned it as overly earnest.