Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Abbie Evans, Who Cried About 'Bronco Bamma,' Seems Happy With His Win
Originally published on Tue November 13, 2012 6:45 am
All is well, it seems, with 4-year-old Abigael Evans of Fort Collins, Colo.
You might remember that a week or so before the presidential election, a video of her went viral. "I'm tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney," Abbie tearfully told her mom after being subjected to one more NPR report about the presidential campaign (we apologized for making her cry). Many folks sympathized with her pain — "We Are All Abigael Evans," Time wrote.
But after President Obama's re-election, Abbie is apparently happy.
"Yay!" she says on a short sequel when her mom tells her who won.
(H/T to brother Jim Memmott.)