Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
On Pins and Needles
Acupuncture for Your Dog. Yes, Your Dog.
Dr. Colleen Smith practices holistic medicine. That is, she uses chiropractic adjustments, acupuncture, and other alternative practices along with traditional medicine. And she treats unusual patients: dogs and cats. Sometimes even goats. But how can you ask an animal if these treatments actually work?
Editor's note: Until recently, Dr. Smith worked at Animal Hospital of Signal Mountain. But since this story was produced, she left to open her own practice on Main Street, Chattanooga Holistic Animal Institute.