Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
After An Ultimatum, Christians Flee Iraqi City
Originally published on Mon July 21, 2014 8:30 am
By Leila Fadel
For the first time since the first century, there are basically no Christians left in the historic Iraqi city of Mosul.