Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- So Lit Book Club discusses 'Bringing It to the Table' by Wendell Berry
What's The Catch?
An Afternoon On The Pier
It's hot and sunny on a recent Saturday afternoon, and Lisa Julius is out fishing with her sister and niece at Chickamauga Dam. There's bream, catfish, and bass to catch. And there's plenty to talk about.