Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
What's The Catch?
An Afternoon On The Pier
It's hot and sunny on a recent Saturday afternoon, and Lisa Julius is out fishing with her sister and niece at Chickamauga Dam. There's bream, catfish, and bass to catch. And there's plenty to talk about.