Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga Native Bill Dedman Co-Authors ‘Empty Mansions’ Bestseller
- What Frank Tavares, the ‘Voice of NPR,’ is Doing Today
- Local Infant Mortality Rates Decrease, But African-Americans Still Disproportionately Affected
- Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
- Kentucky Southern Baptists Draw Crowds With Gun Giveaways
25 Years of Singing
Alumnae to Sing Along in Girls Choir 25th Spring Concert
The Chattanooga Girls Choir started 25 years ago. To celebrate the milestone, they're putting on a 25th anniversary concert. LuAnn Holden, the artistic director of the Girls Choir, talks about what to expect.
The concert is scheduled for May 12 at 3 p.m., at Ridgedale Baptist Church. Tickets are available at the door, or by phone at 423-296-1006.