Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
25 Years of Singing
Alumnae to Sing Along in Girls Choir 25th Spring Concert
The Chattanooga Girls Choir started 25 years ago. To celebrate the milestone, they're putting on a 25th anniversary concert. LuAnn Holden, the artistic director of the Girls Choir, talks about what to expect.
The concert is scheduled for May 12 at 3 p.m., at Ridgedale Baptist Church. Tickets are available at the door, or by phone at 423-296-1006.