Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
25 Years of Singing
Alumnae to Sing Along in Girls Choir 25th Spring Concert
The Chattanooga Girls Choir started 25 years ago. To celebrate the milestone, they're putting on a 25th anniversary concert. LuAnn Holden, the artistic director of the Girls Choir, talks about what to expect.
The concert is scheduled for May 12 at 3 p.m., at Ridgedale Baptist Church. Tickets are available at the door, or by phone at 423-296-1006.