Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Alzheimer's Association Hosts Conferences for Medical Professionals and Caregivers
The local Alzheimer's Association group is hosting two different conferences this month, one designed for medical professionals and another for caregivers.
The conference for medical professionals will be held November 15th at the Probasco Auditorium at the Erlanger Medical Center beginning at 8:30 AM. The keynote speaker for this event is Dr. William Thies, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer for the Alzheimer's Association. The conference for caregivers, Home Sweet Home, is scheduled for November 28th at Ridgedale Baptist Church. Both conferences are free and registration is encouraged. Contact the Alzheimer's Association at 423-265-3600.