Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Alzheimer's Association Hosts Conferences for Medical Professionals and Caregivers
The local Alzheimer's Association group is hosting two different conferences this month, one designed for medical professionals and another for caregivers.
The conference for medical professionals will be held November 15th at the Probasco Auditorium at the Erlanger Medical Center beginning at 8:30 AM. The keynote speaker for this event is Dr. William Thies, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer for the Alzheimer's Association. The conference for caregivers, Home Sweet Home, is scheduled for November 28th at Ridgedale Baptist Church. Both conferences are free and registration is encouraged. Contact the Alzheimer's Association at 423-265-3600.