Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Alzheimer's Association Hosts Conferences for Medical Professionals and Caregivers
The local Alzheimer's Association group is hosting two different conferences this month, one designed for medical professionals and another for caregivers.
The conference for medical professionals will be held November 15th at the Probasco Auditorium at the Erlanger Medical Center beginning at 8:30 AM. The keynote speaker for this event is Dr. William Thies, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer for the Alzheimer's Association. The conference for caregivers, Home Sweet Home, is scheduled for November 28th at Ridgedale Baptist Church. Both conferences are free and registration is encouraged. Contact the Alzheimer's Association at 423-265-3600.