Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Alzheimer's Association Hosts Conferences for Medical Professionals and Caregivers
The local Alzheimer's Association group is hosting two different conferences this month, one designed for medical professionals and another for caregivers.
The conference for medical professionals will be held November 15th at the Probasco Auditorium at the Erlanger Medical Center beginning at 8:30 AM. The keynote speaker for this event is Dr. William Thies, Chief Medical and Scientific Officer for the Alzheimer's Association. The conference for caregivers, Home Sweet Home, is scheduled for November 28th at Ridgedale Baptist Church. Both conferences are free and registration is encouraged. Contact the Alzheimer's Association at 423-265-3600.