Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
American Trails National Symposium Begins This Weekend
By Rabbit Zielke
Chattanooga, TN – The 20th American Trails National Symposium will be held in Chattanooga November 14-17. American Trails is a national nonprofit organization that promotes recreational trails all across America. Through education, networking, advocacy and resources American Trails works with federal, state, regional and local agencies and organizations to help design and build sustainable trail systems. The organization works with all types of recreational trails including hiking, bicycling, mountain biking, horseback riding, water trails, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, trail motorcycling, ATVs, snowmobiling and four-wheeling.