Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
- Thousands Line Funeral Procession Route for Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
Annual 'Wine Over Water' Festival Taking Place on Walnut Bridge Sept 28
Have a taste for Goat White wine? Or Simply Naked Pinot Noir? Then you might consider the Wine Over Water Festival.
The annual Wine Over Water event will once again take place on the Walnut Street Bridge. Wineries from all over the world are coming and sharing their red, white, and sparkling wines with Chattanooga.
The festival takes place on Saturday, September 28th.
The festival benefits Cornerstones, a historic site preservation organization in Chattanooga. Last year, Cornerstones donated over $20,000 to the restoration of Engel Stadium.
With the help of the Wine Over Water Festival, Cornerstones plans to give proceeds towards an historic jumping frog sign on Market Street in the future.