Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Apothecary Hosts UTC Student Art Show
Collaboration on Mapping: Space, Self, and Surrounding features the work of 48 first-year art students in Drawing II classes at the University of Tennessee-Chattanooga. The exhibition includes large-scale collaborative drawings created by students working in teams, as well as independent individual projects taking mapping as a central theme.
An opening reception will be held Thursday, April 17, at 6:00 p.m. at The Apothecary, 744 McCallie Ave., Chattanooga, TN 37403.