Most Active Stories
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: What Charles Frazier Thinks of 'Cold Mountain' Opera
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
Many of us eat according to a predictable pattern: something small and quick for breakfast (because we're in a hurry), something moderate for lunch, and a large dinner. But Dr. Danielle Mitchell recommends turning that pattern backwards, and eating the most calories at breakfast.
Dr. Mitchell founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health. She joins WUTC's Michael Edward Miller to talk about eating and exercise in this interview, part of our regular "Ask the Doc" series.