Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
Many of us eat according to a predictable pattern: something small and quick for breakfast (because we're in a hurry), something moderate for lunch, and a large dinner. But Dr. Danielle Mitchell recommends turning that pattern backwards, and eating the most calories at breakfast.
Dr. Mitchell founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health. She joins WUTC's Michael Edward Miller to talk about eating and exercise in this interview, part of our regular "Ask the Doc" series.