Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Ask the Doc: Should I Eat Backwards?
Many of us eat according to a predictable pattern: something small and quick for breakfast (because we're in a hurry), something moderate for lunch, and a large dinner. But Dr. Danielle Mitchell recommends turning that pattern backwards, and eating the most calories at breakfast.
Dr. Mitchell founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health. She joins WUTC's Michael Edward Miller to talk about eating and exercise in this interview, part of our regular "Ask the Doc" series.