Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Hop Til You Drop
At AVA Gallery Hop, A Chance To Win An 'Instant Art Collection'
There are 20 galleries and studios participating in this year's hop, and they're all over Chattanooga -- downtown, the North Shore, the Southside, Highland Park, and South Broad Street. There are a few new venues, including a custom clothing studio called SweetCycle Apparel.
You can find a map of the tour, which will take place on Saturday, Sept. 8, here.