Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- Nerd Wars Becomes Geek Noosphere
- Bill Allowing Americans To Unlock Cellphones Passes House, Heads To Obama
Hop Til You Drop
At AVA Gallery Hop, A Chance To Win An 'Instant Art Collection'
There are 20 galleries and studios participating in this year's hop, and they're all over Chattanooga -- downtown, the North Shore, the Southside, Highland Park, and South Broad Street. There are a few new venues, including a custom clothing studio called SweetCycle Apparel.
You can find a map of the tour, which will take place on Saturday, Sept. 8, here.