Most Active Stories
- Cellphone Service Down For Thousands, But Regulators May Never Know Why
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Start It Up Episode 32: Angel Summit To Bring Investors to Chattanooga
Hop Til You Drop
At AVA Gallery Hop, A Chance To Win An 'Instant Art Collection'
There are 20 galleries and studios participating in this year's hop, and they're all over Chattanooga -- downtown, the North Shore, the Southside, Highland Park, and South Broad Street. There are a few new venues, including a custom clothing studio called SweetCycle Apparel.
You can find a map of the tour, which will take place on Saturday, Sept. 8, here.