Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Funniest Musical Ever?
‘Avenue Q’ Has Singing Teddy Bears, But Ignore Their Advice
Ensemble Theater of Chattanooga is staging the musical Avenue Q starting January 11th. Like an adult version of Sesame Street (think of a South Park + Muppets mash-up), the show features puppets who give advice on careers, sex and finding meaning in life. But don’t listen to the Bad Idea Bear.