Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
Funniest Musical Ever?
‘Avenue Q’ Has Singing Teddy Bears, But Ignore Their Advice
Ensemble Theater of Chattanooga is staging the musical Avenue Q starting January 11th. Like an adult version of Sesame Street (think of a South Park + Muppets mash-up), the show features puppets who give advice on careers, sex and finding meaning in life. But don’t listen to the Bad Idea Bear.