Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
The friendly annual barbeque competition Beast Feast is Sunday, May 27th at the Chattanooga Market. Local and regional restaurants and chefs will pile on the pork to compete in the Beast Feast. A panel of judges will decide the winner and there is a people's choice winner too. If you go to the market you can purchase food tickets and trade them in to sample the meats. The people's choice is determined by the number of purchased tickets that were turned in to taste a sample of the barbeque. The Chattanooga Market is located in the First Tennessee Pavilion on Carter Street and is open from 11 am to 4 pm.