Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
The friendly annual barbeque competition Beast Feast is Sunday, May 27th at the Chattanooga Market. Local and regional restaurants and chefs will pile on the pork to compete in the Beast Feast. A panel of judges will decide the winner and there is a people's choice winner too. If you go to the market you can purchase food tickets and trade them in to sample the meats. The people's choice is determined by the number of purchased tickets that were turned in to taste a sample of the barbeque. The Chattanooga Market is located in the First Tennessee Pavilion on Carter Street and is open from 11 am to 4 pm.