Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
What's happening at the Chattanooga Market
From Beast Feast to Brew and Bluegrass
The Chattanooga Market is open from 11 am to 4 pm each Sunday at the First Tennessee Pavilion. For thousands of people it has become a weekly gathering place to hook up with friends and family while getting some shopping done at the same time.
Sunday May 26th is the Beast Feast BBQ competition featuring some of the best in BBQ from all around the region in a "pro's choice" contest.
June 2nd will see twirling on the dance floor as the Big Band Swingfest brings out the dance and fun of the big band era. Sweet Georgia Sound will keep feet tapping through the day.
Jack's Chattanoggins will be the feature event for June 9th. This charity event raises fund for pediatric cancer and the Children's Hospital at Erlanger by shaving heads for donations.
Father's Day is celebrated June 16th with Brew and Bluegrass with a focus on local brewers. Habitat for Humanity will be hosting a Lego Build Competition for kids of all ages and encourages Dads to build with their favorite little buddies.
The Chattanooga Market is located in the First Tennessee pavilion across the street from Finley Stadium.