Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Beehive Design Collective Returning To Chattanooga 11/13
The Beehive Design Collective is an art group that works on an anonymous level. They create elaborate posters detailing the balance between natural and industrialized environments.
At the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, The Bee Hive Design Collective will present the “The True Cost of Coal”, a narrative illustration exploring the effect of mountaintop removal.
On Wednesday, November 13th at 5 PM in the Fine Arts Building room 356, the Beehive Collective will present a visual lecture on "The True Cost of Coal".