Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Choral Arts of Chattanooga Presents 'Wonderful Peace' Holiday Concert 12/13
- 'A Christmas Story, The Musical' Adds New Depth to Beloved Characters
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
Beehive Design Collective Returning To Chattanooga 11/13
The Beehive Design Collective is an art group that works on an anonymous level. They create elaborate posters detailing the balance between natural and industrialized environments.
At the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, The Bee Hive Design Collective will present the “The True Cost of Coal”, a narrative illustration exploring the effect of mountaintop removal.
On Wednesday, November 13th at 5 PM in the Fine Arts Building room 356, the Beehive Collective will present a visual lecture on "The True Cost of Coal".