Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Beehive Design Collective Returning To Chattanooga 11/13
The Beehive Design Collective is an art group that works on an anonymous level. They create elaborate posters detailing the balance between natural and industrialized environments.
At the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, The Bee Hive Design Collective will present the “The True Cost of Coal”, a narrative illustration exploring the effect of mountaintop removal.
On Wednesday, November 13th at 5 PM in the Fine Arts Building room 356, the Beehive Collective will present a visual lecture on "The True Cost of Coal".