Most Active Stories
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- U.S. Defense Secretary: Militarization of South China Sea Is Unacceptable
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
Best Job Ever - Research Analyst
Emily Bartlett discovered a passion for analyzing data while in graduate school.
Bartlett develops surveys, collects data, and provides useful analysis to the funders and decision makers in a regional nonprofit organization. Determining if the programs match the outcome goals is just one part of her job with the Girl Scouts.