Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Bid on a Cure for Cystic Fibrosis at Three Blind Wines
The Tennessee Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is hosting Three Blind Wines on November 15th to raise funds towards a cure for this genetic abnormality affecting the lungs and digestive system.
Three Blind Wines will be held at The Mill on Gulf Street on Thursday, November 15th from 6:00 to 10:00 PM. Attendees are invited to participate in a blind wine tasting event along with an auction. Individuals or teams of 2 can participate by bringing 3 bottles of wine to the event. Two bottles will be identical and entered into the tasting competition while the third bottle will be added to the prize. The auction will include donated items and services or you can bid on a cure to donate directly to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Tickets to Three Blind Wines are available online.