Most Active Stories
- Start It Up Episode 28: Dynepic and Artiphon Shine at 36/86 Conference
- Cleveland Museum Exhibit Explores African & Native American History
- 'It's Like Having A Crazy Family Member': On Southern Black Folks And The Rebel Flag
- Best Job Ever - Deli Owner
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Bigger Payoff For Downtown Investments, Says Minicozzi
Chattanooga could be making more money in tax revenue if it concentrated on developing downtown more, says Joe Minicozzi. He's an Asheville-based consultant who looked at Chattanooga's urban design and how much money it makes in tax from different properties. River City Company commissioned the study and has made it available to the public.