Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Bigger Payoff For Downtown Investments, Says Minicozzi
Chattanooga could be making more money in tax revenue if it concentrated on developing downtown more, says Joe Minicozzi. He's an Asheville-based consultant who looked at Chattanooga's urban design and how much money it makes in tax from different properties. River City Company commissioned the study and has made it available to the public.