Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Bigger Payoff For Downtown Investments, Says Minicozzi
Chattanooga could be making more money in tax revenue if it concentrated on developing downtown more, says Joe Minicozzi. He's an Asheville-based consultant who looked at Chattanooga's urban design and how much money it makes in tax from different properties. River City Company commissioned the study and has made it available to the public.