Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Bigger Payoff For Downtown Investments, Says Minicozzi
Chattanooga could be making more money in tax revenue if it concentrated on developing downtown more, says Joe Minicozzi. He's an Asheville-based consultant who looked at Chattanooga's urban design and how much money it makes in tax from different properties. River City Company commissioned the study and has made it available to the public.