Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Bike Polo Group Is Here To Play... Not To Win
Credit Mary Helen Miller / WUTC
A couple of times each week, about a dozen people gather at an old tennis court in Chattanooga. They're on bikes. They bring mallets. They're here to play bike polo.
It's three on three, and they play until the sun goes down.