Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
Bike Polo Group Is Here To Play... Not To Win
Credit Mary Helen Miller / WUTC
A couple of times each week, about a dozen people gather at an old tennis court in Chattanooga. They're on bikes. They bring mallets. They're here to play bike polo.
It's three on three, and they play until the sun goes down.