Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Thursday, March 19’s Giveaway: a GoPro HERO Cam
Save A Life
Blood Assurance Needs Your Blood. Now.
The blood supply in the Chattanooga area is lower than it should be, and it’s been that way all year. Blood Assurance collects blood for more than 50 health care facilities in the region. And they say that donations tend to drop off in the winter. Mary Helen Miller visited the Blood Assurance donation center and lab at the Chattanooga headquarters. She got some first-hand insight into the blood shortage in the area.