Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Save A Life
Blood Assurance Needs Your Blood. Now.
The blood supply in the Chattanooga area is lower than it should be, and it’s been that way all year. Blood Assurance collects blood for more than 50 health care facilities in the region. And they say that donations tend to drop off in the winter. Mary Helen Miller visited the Blood Assurance donation center and lab at the Chattanooga headquarters. She got some first-hand insight into the blood shortage in the area.