Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
The Chattanooga Market is starting a new tradition this summer in celebration of blueberries.
The Blueberry Festival will feature local blueberry farms with fruit and blueberry bushes for sale. A good old fashioned blueberry pie eating contest is planned with pies provided by the Fork and Pie Bar. Five contestants will compete on the half hour to see who can finish a blueberry pie first but the catch is they cannot use hands at all. To sign up for the blueberry pie eating contest check in at the Chattanooga Market desk at the entrance to the market. The Chattanooga Market is Sunday, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm at the First Tennessee Pavilion on Carter Street.