Most Active Stories
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
The Chattanooga Market is starting a new tradition this summer in celebration of blueberries.
The Blueberry Festival will feature local blueberry farms with fruit and blueberry bushes for sale. A good old fashioned blueberry pie eating contest is planned with pies provided by the Fork and Pie Bar. Five contestants will compete on the half hour to see who can finish a blueberry pie first but the catch is they cannot use hands at all. To sign up for the blueberry pie eating contest check in at the Chattanooga Market desk at the entrance to the market. The Chattanooga Market is Sunday, 11:00 am to 4:00 pm at the First Tennessee Pavilion on Carter Street.