Most Active Stories
- Man, Dog Reunited 9 Days After Tornado Flattened Ill. Town
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Why Some East Tennesseans Drink Raw Milk
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- Filmmaker Daniel Griffith Celebrates Mystery Science Theater 3000 in New Documentary
Down The River
Boats Of All Kinds Welcome At Community River Float
Anyone can float. That's the idea behind The Floatila, a community river float that's happening on October 7. Everyone's invited to hop on boat and float a few miles down the Tennessee River, right by downtown. Bonus points if you build the boat yourself.
Rob Paden from Outdoor Adventure Rafting and Tina Shaw Cox from Green Spaces talk to us about the big float.