Most Active Stories
- Coleman Barks, Interpreter of Sufi Poet Rumi, Is Coming (Back) To Chattanooga
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
Down The River
Boats Of All Kinds Welcome At Community River Float
Anyone can float. That's the idea behind The Floatila, a community river float that's happening on October 7. Everyone's invited to hop on boat and float a few miles down the Tennessee River, right by downtown. Bonus points if you build the boat yourself.
Rob Paden from Outdoor Adventure Rafting and Tina Shaw Cox from Green Spaces talk to us about the big float.