Most Active Stories
- School Stabbing Suspect Was 'Nice Young Boy,' Attorney Says
- ‘We Are a Country of Cults’: A Conversation with Jonestown Survivor Laura Kohl
- Stereotypes Of Appalachia Obscure A Diverse Picture
- A Look at 'A Life,' as Chattanooga's First Major Film Festival Begins
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Brad Pitt Is The New Face Of Chanel No. 5 Ads
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. There is a new face of Chanel No. 5. This perfume has been represented in ads by Catherine Deneuve and Nicole Kidman. And now the face of Chanel is Brad Pitt, the first man ever to represent the scent. E Online says it's a seven figure deal for Pitt, who played a baseball general manager in "Moneyball" and a sadistic commando in "Inglourious Basterds." No doubt the latter role is what earned Pitt this part, since his character was in France. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.