Most Active Stories
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Hundreds of Bikers Participate in Memorial Ride for Chattanooga Shooting Victims
- Chattanooga Gunman's Family Says He 'Suffered From Depression'
- Shootings In Chattanooga: What We Know About The Alleged Gunman
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Games That Boost IQ?
Brain Training: You’ll Feel Smarter After Hearing This
Brain training games may help us sharpen our memory skills and boost our intelligence. Students and people with cognitive disabilities have seen benefits. However, current scientific research doesn’t necessarily prove that brain training can help healthy, average adults. Listen to this segment and get smart about brain training.
This segment includes music from They Might Be Giants and John Boswell's Symphony Of Science.