Most Active Stories
- Troubled Waters Ahead for Ocoee’s Rafting Industry?
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- U.S. Defense Secretary: Militarization of South China Sea Is Unacceptable
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
Games That Boost IQ?
Brain Training: You’ll Feel Smarter After Hearing This
Brain training games may help us sharpen our memory skills and boost our intelligence. Students and people with cognitive disabilities have seen benefits. However, current scientific research doesn’t necessarily prove that brain training can help healthy, average adults. Listen to this segment and get smart about brain training.
This segment includes music from They Might Be Giants and John Boswell's Symphony Of Science.