Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- 911, Cracked & the 'End of All Magic’: A Conversation with Author Jeff Hewitt
Games That Boost IQ?
Brain Training: You’ll Feel Smarter After Hearing This
Brain training games may help us sharpen our memory skills and boost our intelligence. Students and people with cognitive disabilities have seen benefits. However, current scientific research doesn’t necessarily prove that brain training can help healthy, average adults. Listen to this segment and get smart about brain training.
This segment includes music from They Might Be Giants and John Boswell's Symphony Of Science.