Most Active Stories
- Jewish Federation of Greater Chattanooga Hosts Enthusiastic Visitors
- Start It Up Episode 33: New Private Equity Firm Seeks Acquisitions
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- We're Off To See Appalachia: The Crooked Road Links Rural Music Communities
- Fat Shirley's: A Trailer Park Opera at the MACC
Games That Boost IQ?
Brain Training: You’ll Feel Smarter After Hearing This
Brain training games may help us sharpen our memory skills and boost our intelligence. Students and people with cognitive disabilities have seen benefits. However, current scientific research doesn’t necessarily prove that brain training can help healthy, average adults. Listen to this segment and get smart about brain training.
This segment includes music from They Might Be Giants and John Boswell's Symphony Of Science.