Most Active Stories
- Scientists Discover Massive New Magma Chamber Under Yellowstone
- Watch A Time-Lapse Video Of The Calbuco Volcano Erupting In Chile
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Syria's Minorities: Caught Between Sword Of ISIS And Wrath of Assad
Games That Boost IQ?
Brain Training: You’ll Feel Smarter After Hearing This
Brain training games may help us sharpen our memory skills and boost our intelligence. Students and people with cognitive disabilities have seen benefits. However, current scientific research doesn’t necessarily prove that brain training can help healthy, average adults. Listen to this segment and get smart about brain training.
This segment includes music from They Might Be Giants and John Boswell's Symphony Of Science.