Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
'Breakfast Club' Performing at GEM 6/21
From a media release:
The Breakfast Club®, the longest running, most recognized ‘80’s tribute band in
the United States, return to the GEM Theatre in Calhoun Sat., June 21 at 7:30 p.m. Breakfast will be served at the Velo Vineyard immediately following the concert.
The Atlanta-based group, formed in 1993 and the first of its kind, was created to embody the unique spirit of music performances of the original MTV generation of the 80’s with live vocals and music of the period. That mission remains today.
The band is comprised of DavayRay on vocals and guitars; Jerry Finley: vocals, keyboards and drums; Matt Hutchins: drums and guitar, and Matt Burns: bass and vocals. Performers in The Breakfast Club® have shared the stage with Whitesnake, The Romantics, Poison, Drivin’nCryin’, Hootie and the Blowfish, White Lion, and many others.
Tickets are $12.00 for GEM members and $15.00 for all others and can be purchased at the Theatre, by phone at 770-548-0054 or online at www.calhoungem.org.