Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
BREAKING: UAW Revote Hearing Rescheduled to 4/21
Earlier this week, it was announced that the National Labor Relations Board will conduct a hearing in Chattanooga to determine whether a second vote should happen at the Volkswagen plant where workers narrowly rejected the United Auto Workers' bid for representation. The hearing was originally scheduled for April 7.
However, according to a NLRB spokesperson, the hearing has now been rescheduled to April 21st.
We'll have more details as they become available.