Most Active Stories
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- Chris Dortch Previews the Chattanooga Film Festival
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
BREAKING: UAW Revote Hearing Rescheduled to 4/21
Earlier this week, it was announced that the National Labor Relations Board will conduct a hearing in Chattanooga to determine whether a second vote should happen at the Volkswagen plant where workers narrowly rejected the United Auto Workers' bid for representation. The hearing was originally scheduled for April 7.
However, according to a NLRB spokesperson, the hearing has now been rescheduled to April 21st.
We'll have more details as they become available.