Most Active Stories
- Broadcaster Luther Masingill Was A Fixture In Chattanooga
- Author Interview: Kerry Howley on ‘Thrown’
- Halting Schizophrenia Before It Starts
- How 'Foodies' Were Duped Into Thinking McDonald's Was High-End Food
- Nearly 500 Years After Protestant Reformation, Area Catholics and Lutherans Eye Reconciliation
BREAKING: UAW Revote Hearing Rescheduled to 4/21
Earlier this week, it was announced that the National Labor Relations Board will conduct a hearing in Chattanooga to determine whether a second vote should happen at the Volkswagen plant where workers narrowly rejected the United Auto Workers' bid for representation. The hearing was originally scheduled for April 7.
However, according to a NLRB spokesperson, the hearing has now been rescheduled to April 21st.
We'll have more details as they become available.