Most Active Stories
- Non-Verbal & Non-Linear, Jill Burton’s Singing Creates Spontaneous Soundscapes
- Give a meaningful gift through WUTC
- The Civil Air Patrol Places Wreaths at Chattanooga National Cemetery
- The Impressions Are Still Singing, Still Recording in their 80's
- UTC recognized by U.S. News and World Report for work with student veterans
BREAKING: UAW Revote Hearing Rescheduled to 4/21
Earlier this week, it was announced that the National Labor Relations Board will conduct a hearing in Chattanooga to determine whether a second vote should happen at the Volkswagen plant where workers narrowly rejected the United Auto Workers' bid for representation. The hearing was originally scheduled for April 7.
However, according to a NLRB spokesperson, the hearing has now been rescheduled to April 21st.
We'll have more details as they become available.