Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Ask The Doc
Building a Home Gym for Less Than $100 (And Staying Motivated Enough to Use It)
In this month’s Ask The Doctor segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell joins us. She founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health, and she’s got practical tips on staying motivated while working out, and how to build an inexpensive home gym.
Got a question for next month's Ask The Doctor segment? Let us know in the comments!