Most Active Stories
- Janisse Ray’s ‘The Seed Underground’ Explains Startling Loss of Seed Diversity
- Velo Coffee Turns to Kickstarter to Fund New Roaster
- States That Raised Minimum Wage See Faster Job Growth, Report Says
- Supernatural Suspense for Young Shapeshifters in 'Island of Fog' Series
- Book News: A 'Treasure' Of Thrilling Westerns from Tim Champlin
Ask The Doc
Building a Home Gym for Less Than $100 (And Staying Motivated Enough to Use It)
In this month’s Ask The Doctor segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell joins us. She founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health, and she’s got practical tips on staying motivated while working out, and how to build an inexpensive home gym.
Got a question for next month's Ask The Doctor segment? Let us know in the comments!