Most Active Stories
- Celebration of Southern Literature: Jill McCorkle on 'Life After Life' And Death
- WTCI's 'Underground Revealed' Debuts
- Celebration of Southern Literature: A Chat with 'The Joker' Himself, Andrew Hudgins
- In Rural Virginia, Truckers Can Stop For Coffee And A Physical
- Start It Up Episode 19: Program Propels Young Businesses to Next Level
Ask The Doc
Building a Home Gym for Less Than $100 (And Staying Motivated Enough to Use It)
In this month’s Ask The Doctor segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell joins us. She founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health, and she’s got practical tips on staying motivated while working out, and how to build an inexpensive home gym.
Got a question for next month's Ask The Doctor segment? Let us know in the comments!