Most Active Stories
- In Libya, Gadhafi's Son, Saif Al-Islam, Is Sentenced To Death In Absentia
- Reflections Gallery on Lee Highway is Celebrating The Rural South
- Hillary Clinton Releases 8 Years Of Tax Returns
- First Chattanooga Shooting Victim Is Laid To Rest
- Thousands Line Funeral Procession Route for Petty Officer 2nd Class Randall Smith
Ask The Doc
Building a Home Gym for Less Than $100 (And Staying Motivated Enough to Use It)
In this month’s Ask The Doctor segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell joins us. She founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health, and she’s got practical tips on staying motivated while working out, and how to build an inexpensive home gym.
Got a question for next month's Ask The Doctor segment? Let us know in the comments!