Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Ask The Doc
Building a Home Gym for Less Than $100 (And Staying Motivated Enough to Use It)
In this month’s Ask The Doctor segment, Dr. Danielle Mitchell joins us. She founded the Chattanooga Sports Institute and Center for Health, and she’s got practical tips on staying motivated while working out, and how to build an inexpensive home gym.
Got a question for next month's Ask The Doctor segment? Let us know in the comments!