Most Active Stories
- Here's Why UAW Thinks This New Push In Chattanooga Will Be Different
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Patrick Johnston: The Odyssey of a Soccer Junkie
- Signal Mountain Playhouse Presents 'The King and I' Throughout July
Originally published on Fri March 29, 2013 11:14 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
NPR's business news starts with a good read.
The social website Goodreads, where readers share reviews and book picks, got picked up yesterday by online retail giant Amazon. The price hasn't been disclosed. The co-founder of Goodreads says after the sale closes next quarter, the site will be integrated with Amazon's Kindle eReader. Goodreads has about 16 million members. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.