Most Active Stories
- Did Cleveland, TN Really Redefine 'Mile High Club' With $42 Million in Pork?
- Lawyers Dressed in Hoodies and Bluejeans
- UnifiEd is Hosting Debates With the District 5 and District 9 School Board Candidates
- Hunter Invitational III Features Contemporary Art By Regional Artists
- 911, Cracked & the 'End of All Magic’: A Conversation with Author Jeff Hewitt
Originally published on Wed February 29, 2012 11:02 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
NPR's business news starts with an invitation from Apple.
Journalists were invited yesterday by Apple for a product event next month. And that was enough to send the company shares to another all-time high. There's wide speculation the event will introduce the next generation of its iPad tablet. The iPad 3 is expected to have a faster processor and a high definition display. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.