Most Active Stories
- In A Band? The Chattanooga Music Database Seeks Info
- CSAS Tops the List of Chattanooga's Grade Schools in 2013 Report
- Handmade Goods That Help African Refugees: Amani Chattanooga Distributes Fair-Trade Items
- Paul’s Playlist: In This WUTC Special, Meteorologist Barys Shares Favorite Songs
- St. Elmo Holiday Hop Features Food, Art, Open Houses & More 12/14
Originally published on Thu April 19, 2012 5:53 am
The $760 million factory is part of Ford's plan to double its production there by 2015. The new factory should up Ford's production in China to 1.2million cars — about half of what it produces in the U.S.