Most Active Stories
- Ron Rash on 'Serena,' 'The World Made Straight' and Knowing When to End a Story
- Dancing the Neural Tango: Dr. Summa-Chadwick Talks Music & Neurological Therapy
- Start It Up Episode 18: The Ins and Outs of Managing Employees
- 10 Days of Giveaways During WUTC’s Membership Drive
- 'Dorothy Parker Would Not Approve' Is Stacy Chapman's Prize-Winning Debut Play
Buzz About Electric Bikes Still Mostly Overseas
Chattanooga has its own electric bike shop, but it's marketing to a tough demographic: Americans. In China and Europe, electric bikes are a popular form of transportation. But in the U.S., we prefer to do all the pedaling ourselves -- or drive a car.
In this segment, Chattanooga resident Lindsey Frost rides an electric bike for the first time, up one of the most daunting hills in the city.