Most Active Stories
- Successful Entrepreneur Paul Cummings & Foundation Leader Cordell Carter Team Up to Launch TechTown
- City of Chattanooga Designates 140-Acre Downtown Area as 'Innovation District'
- Pentagon's Money-Saver: U.S. Troops To Leave 15 European Sites
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
Buzz About Electric Bikes Still Mostly Overseas
Chattanooga has its own electric bike shop, but it's marketing to a tough demographic: Americans. In China and Europe, electric bikes are a popular form of transportation. But in the U.S., we prefer to do all the pedaling ourselves -- or drive a car.
In this segment, Chattanooga resident Lindsey Frost rides an electric bike for the first time, up one of the most daunting hills in the city.