Most Active Stories
- Actor Theodore Bikel Dies At Age 91
- 'Mockingbird Next Door' Gives a Rare Glimpse into Harper Lee's Life
- Chattanooga: A 'Great City With a Broken Heart' After Marines Murdered
- Gunman's Motivation Unclear After Shootings At Tennessee Military Sites
- Start It Up Episode 31: Robyn Carlton Focuses Lookout Mountain Conservancy on Community
Buzz About Electric Bikes Still Mostly Overseas
Chattanooga has its own electric bike shop, but it's marketing to a tough demographic: Americans. In China and Europe, electric bikes are a popular form of transportation. But in the U.S., we prefer to do all the pedaling ourselves -- or drive a car.
In this segment, Chattanooga resident Lindsey Frost rides an electric bike for the first time, up one of the most daunting hills in the city.