Most Active Stories
- Listen: CDE's Mary Poppins - The Musical
- NPR's Steve Inskeep Seeks Chattanooga, North GA Photos for 'Jacksonland' Site
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
- Mental Health Awareness Month: At The AIM Center, People Are Members, Not Clients
- South Carolina Distiller Promises To Make Kentucky Liquor Quicker
Around the Nation
Calif. Health Exchange Encourages 'Gift Of Health'
Originally published on Fri December 6, 2013 10:49 am
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Steve Inskeep. Supporters of the Affordable Care Act encourage people to promote health insurance at Thanksgiving family gatherings. Now the effort moves to a new holiday. California's insurance exchange is encouraging holiday shoppers to give the gift of health to young people. More holidays are coming. On New Year's Eve of "Auld Lang Syne" and resolutions to get dental coverage maybe? And you can guess what kind of a sale they're going to be having on President's Day. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.