Most Active Stories
- To Clean a Skull: Beetles, Bones, and Business
- Harping In Harmony: Beverly Inman-Ebel Previews Free CHE Concerts
- Start It Up Ep 10: Why a Good Bookkeeper Matters and Chattanooga's Filmmaking Community is on Fire
- Douglas Tallamy: Why Home Gardening 'Transcends the Needs of the Gardener'
- 'The Future West' Film Team Seeks Crowdfunding for Sequel
Local Music Venue
The Camp House Features Local Blend Of Music, Coffee
Tucked away off Main Street, The Camp House is a warehouse that has been converted to a coffee house and music venue. It features an intimate setting and multi-track recording--in fact the facility, was originally designed to double as a music recording space for the Mission Chattanooga. Now it's home to a local blend of coffee and different music performances each day of the week.
LOCAL MUSIC VENUE