Most Active Stories
- North Korea Claims Missile Launch From Submerged Submarine
- They Speak Hebrew And Keep Kosher: The Left-Behind Ethiopian Jews
- Anna Carll Hopes Her Paintings 'Punch You in the Face'
- UTC Student Robert Fisher is the University's Third Rhodes Scholar
- Arthur Golden (Finally!) Has A New Novel Coming Out. Here's What He Told WUTC.
Local Music Venue
The Camp House Features Local Blend Of Music, Coffee
Tucked away off Main Street, The Camp House is a warehouse that has been converted to a coffee house and music venue. It features an intimate setting and multi-track recording--in fact the facility, was originally designed to double as a music recording space for the Mission Chattanooga. Now it's home to a local blend of coffee and different music performances each day of the week.
LOCAL MUSIC VENUE